Are you considering spending your free time in Florida?? Or you are not of where to exactly go to in Florida, we got you covered, continue reading.
According to floridatix reviews, over 50 million tourists visit Orlando, Florida every year due to its theme parks, golf courses, water parks, and well-arranged captivating resorts and hotels. Now you know why Florida theme parks are on the list of almost everyone on places to go to visit, no doubt it was tagged THE CENTRE FOR THEME PARK OF THE WORLD.
In 1965, Walt Disney announced his Florida project. It seemed like a crazy idea then but after its official opening in 1971 Disney world has no doubt exceeded imaginations starting from its theme parks to water parks, restaurants and resorts and serving as a source of income for the city of Orlando, Florida.
Here are some of the theme parks, studios, water parks, restaurants, hotels, and resorts that you can visit in Florida.
DISNEY ORLANDO THEME PARKS
These consist of all the theme parkplaces for fun and entertainment. Aside from fun and entertainment, Orlando theme parks also serve as a location for different movies and means to explore different activities. Some of the fascinating parks are
- Magic Kingdom: The name sounds funny right?? But trust me this is a nice place to fulfil your desire of experiencing the magic of Walt Disney’s awesome plan. Here, you get to have a moment with your favourite movie characters in FANTASYLAND, TOMORROWLAND, FRONTIERLAND, ADVENTURELAND, and LIBERTY SQUARE.
- EPCOT: This is a fantastic place to taste drinks and foods from countries of the world. Its man-made world showcase lagoon is known for this with its side attractions like the late-night laser which shows illuminations.
- Hollywood Studios: yes, you read it right!! Do you want to have an experience like that of a free-fall elevator from The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or you want to cruise in a roller coaster with a band album?? Then you should visit this place. It will help fulfil all your wild desires.
- Disney Animal kingdom: unlike other zoo tours, you get to satisfy your desire to come close with exotic animals in hosted safaris. And you even get to view them from a roller coaster to have elusive sightseeing.
- Beach: Gives a 100% satisfaction of water park experience. The record has it that its Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are the world most visited when it comes to the water park experience.
- Movie studios: for movie freaks that have been wondering if the locations and materials used in certain movies like Transformers and Despicable me are real, well you got your answer here. The universal studios Orlando features in many extreme actions and normal movies, props to its fascinating parks and side attractions.
- Adventure Island: provides an opportunity to have real-life experience of horrific events like that of the movie Harry potter. Their roller coaster experience cannot be underrated due to its light radiations and side attractions. All this gives you the perfect moment you desire.
All these places coupled with its side attractions like the Legoland (awesome spot for fascinating photos) and their smooth driveway for some fast and furious adventure make the Orlando, Florida theme parks an exciting and one of the most visited places in the world.