The entire frame is of 42 inches and the clutch sensors can track your pulse rate. The price of the elliptical is around $2500 which is quite high as it is a center drive elliptical.
- It requires less floor space.
- It allows the person to stay in an upright position while doing workout. Better posture means better exercise.
- The range of stride can be adjusted better 17-25 inches which makes it convenient for users with varying needs and targets specific muscle groups.
- You can get a full body workout using the stationary and moving handlebars of this elliptical.
- The machine is heavy and durable and weighs around 263 pounds and provides excellent stability.
- It can carry maximum user weight of 300 pounds.
- The cushioned pedals are oversized for better workout.
- The narrow pedal spacing offers hip comfort.
- There are 20 adjustable resistance levels in this elliptical.
- There are 12 inbuilt programs for different types of workout such as hill, random, manual, speed, glute blaster and interval mountain.
- It provides five years of parts coverage and 1 year of in-home labor.
Manual stride : The elliptical has adjustable strides but it becomes difficult to adjust it manually the stride on this machine. As compared to this elliptical other equipments in this price range have electronically adjustable stride.
High cost but less advanced : This elliptical costs more than 2000 and must include wireless telemetry system but this does not have any such system. You need to purchase a chest strap separately and the hand grip sensors are not much accurate.
Cd550 is the latest model in the life core product range and is an excellent product but it is little costly and the product has some features that are little older. There are other products with better features in this price range. But if you are looking for a central stride elliptical then this is a good option. This equipment is available in south bay gym.